Atiku Abubakar, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, has released a list of 30 corrupt people working with President Muhammadu Buhari.
According to Sahara Reporters list was released on Sunday by Atiku’s Special Assistant on Public Communications, Phrank Shaibu.
The list includes familiar names like the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Leader Bola Tinubu, the party’s National Chairman Adams Oshiomhole, and Aisha Buhari, wife of the president
See the full list below:
- Vice President Yemi Osinbajo
- Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano State
- Senator Godswill Akpabio
- Abba Kyari, Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari.
- Abdullahi Adamu, a serving senator and former Governor of Nasarawa State.
- Babachir Lawal, former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF).
- Governor Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State.
- Alhaji Seminu Turaki, a two-term former Governor of Jigawa State
- Folarin Coker, Lagos socialite and Director-General of the Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC)
- Lai Mohammed, the Minister of Information.
- Lieutenant General Tukur Buratai, the Chief of Army Staff.
- Senator Hadi Sirika, the Minister of Aviation (Aviation).
- Adedayo Thomas, the Executive Director, National Film and Video Censors Board
- Adamu Muazu, former Governor of Bauchi State.
- Iyiola Omisore, former Osun State Deputy Governor.
- Abdulrasheed Maina, former Pensions Board boss.
- Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, former Minister of State for Defence.
- Orji Uzor Kalu, former Governor of Abia State.
- Alhaji Junaid Abdullahi, Buhari’s in-law who is also the Executive Secretary, Border Communities Development Agency (BDCA)
- Alhaji Aliyu Wammako, a former Governor.
- Hope Uzodinma, the APC governorship candidate in Imo State
- Rotimi Amaechi, serving Minister of Transportation.
- Alhaji Abdul’aziz Yari, Governor of Zamfara State
- Maikanti Baru, the Group Managing Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
- Ayodele Oke, the suspended Director-General of the National Intelligence Agency (NIA).