Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Gedoni Ekpata has been appointed as a Special Adviser to Cross River State Governor Ben Ayade.
He was appointed as Governor Ben Ayade’s Special Adviser on Garment Factory and Branding.
A statement released by the Cross River State Governor’s media aide, Christian Ita reads;
The state governor, His Excellency Sir Ben Ayade has approved the following appointments:
1. Dakwan Elizabeth Bambu- Special Adviser, Calas Vegas
2. Emmauel Bepe- Special Adviser, Executive Protocol
3. Rosemary Tutu Ekeng- DG, Investment Promotion
4. Erasmus Ekpang- Special Assistant, Waste Management
5. Gedoni Ekpata- Special Assistant, Garment Factory and Branding
6. Hon. Florence Inyang
The appointments are with immediate effect.
SOURCE – LINDA IKEJI BLOG